Receive one $10 White Spot bonus Gift Certificate for January.
White Spot Ltd. is pleased to announce the opening of its newest and largest full service White Spot restaurant at 405 Dunsmuir Street in Vancouver. Located at street level in the 100+ year old heritage building, the new restaurant is a prime location for providing downtown residents and businesses with White Spot’s award-winning burgers, Spot Classics, pastas, salads, signature beverages – as well as hearty breakfasts!
“We’re excited to reintroduce ourselves to the downtown Vancouver core with our largest location. Our Dunsmuir White Spot will provide a new hub for business lunches, after-work socializing and for those attending local events to enjoy a delicious meal”, says Warren Erhart, President of White Spot. “At White Spot guests can enjoy our great tasting craveable food at breakfast, lunch, dinner or late-night, in a comfortable atmosphere where they can feel at home.”
In addition to having something on the menu for everyone including “award-winning” burgers with signature fries, the chain’s newest location features floor to ceiling windows, 13 big screen TVs to catch the game, and expanded wine and beer menu – including a “best of BC 100% VQA” wine list with 20 different wines by the glass and eight draught taps featuring local craft beer and cider.
White Spot ‘Dunsmuir Hub’ facts
· At 8,290 square feet, this is the largest White Spot Restaurant.
· Restaurant seating capacity is 249 seats, with 177 on the main floor and 72 on the lower level.
· The contemporary West Coast design includes wood finishing, slate tile, warm coloured fabrics and paint.
· The restaurant is designed to accommodate large groups as well as intimate conversation areas – using a combination of high bar top seating, various size booths, bench seating as well as freestanding tables.
· The entire main floor is designed as a bar lounge; with street level access convenient for after-work drinks/appetizers as well as before and after local sport events or concerts.
· The lower level features a private function area with an 80” LCD TV and flexibility for 26 seats in a standard conference table form or 42 seats with a double banquet table layout.
· Adding more variety to their 100% BC VQA wine menu, this location offers an expanded “best of BC” wine list including: Burrowing Owl Chardonnay, JoieFarm Winery Rose and Black Sage Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon, to name a few.
· More local craft beer and ciders are available, including: seven craft beer and one cider on tap, and seven craft bottles to choose from. Accompanying Granville Island Brewing’s Nat Bailey Pale Ale and Lager, guests can enjoy a Howe Sound Rail Nut Brown, Driftwood Fat Tug IPA, LoneTree Dry Apple Cider, and more. For those who can’t decide or want variety all at once, they offer a four flight draught sampler.
About the building:
· The building is important for its association with Thomas Hooper, a well-known and prolific BC architect who concentrated on larger-scale commercial and institutional buildings.
· The 100+ year old building, includes character defining traits: a corner location with construction flush to the property line, simple rectangular building, with four storeys and a flat roof, tan-coloured brick and grey stone cladding details and a recessed main entrance with classical supporting columns, soffit, front door detailing, and lighting.
About White Spot
Headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, White Spot is Canada’s longest-running restaurant chain, celebrating their 86th year. Founded in 1928, when Nat Bailey launched Canada’s first drive-in restaurant at Granville and 67th, the 86-year-young chain now sees more than 17 million guests annually at 129 White Spot and Triple O’s locations throughout B.C., Alberta and Asia. Bailey’s original vision was to build a restaurant that served the highest quality, unique tasting food and White Spot remains committed to continuing this tradition in each and every meal. White Spot Limited is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
For more information, please contact:
Click here if you are interested in booking your next meeting or party at Dunsmuir White Spot.